Monday, April 6, 2020

Cheated By Rostfrei steels Private Limited

Cheated By Rostfrei steels Private Limited

Rostfrei steels private Limited |It was September of the last year and the cultivations were to be started from next month. So it was important to have a big Tank at the Farm House so that it will be easy to do irrigation to the entire area easily and save lots of time, manpower and energy. 
 
I searched for a local manufacturer on the web so that the unit of the GLS Tanks could be assembled at the Farm till the end of this month and all pipelines can be circulated throughout the area. I contacted Rostfrei steels Private Limited and placed an order of the required GLS tanks. I also paid them some amount in advance so that they keep this as urgency and deliver the tank on time. They told me that they will deliver the GLS tanks within a week and also will complete the entire installations in 3 days after delivering the GLS tanks. 
 
It has been 8 days, but the Tank has not been delivered to my place. I call them to ask about the delivery and why are they late? They told me about some material problems and told me that the unit will be delivered within two days. I waited for three more days but still, I don't get the GLS Tanks to my place. I called them again. Now they assure me that the unit will be delivered today by the evening. Finally at the evening time around 6 PM I got the unit delivered to my place. The delivery guys tell me that assembling work will be started from tomorrow. 
 
Next days, their guys came to fix the unit at the desired place and to assemble the whole unit. It was to be taken 3 more days to complete the installation and the work to be started. It was the last day of the month. They unpack the unit to start working. I saw that the GLS Tank was made with quite low quality of materials. It seems that due to the material problem as they said, they made the MS Tank Place of GLS tanks with little bad quality than what I expected. I can't do anything at this time rather than compromise. So I tell them to finish the work as soon as possible. 
 
GLS TANKS Rostfrei steels



They assembled the unit and does all its related work in 4 days and let me start the flow. I paid them the rest amount which was due. 
 
It was then mid-October, about 15 days after the installation. I found some leakage around that Tank. I checked. I found that during the installation they didn't fix the places where there can be possible leakage properly. That's why one of the valves was leaking. I sealed the leakage by myself with a fixer bought from a near hardware shop. And I try to call them to fix all the possible places where there can be a leakage in the future. But they don't respond to me then. It was a feeling of being cheated. 
Rostfrei steels private limited
 
December was ended and most works were finished, and it was time for some rest. Something came in my mind and I went to check the GLS Tank area. I was so disappointed. I found the there was Rustings on the Tank. It seems that they even don't have done the Galvanization Process of the Tank Properly or rather haven't used a good coating of zinc to prevent the rusting. Mostly nuts and bolts were rusted. It too was a bad moment for me. I have to fix the issue properly for the future of Tank. 

I am Suggested to all people don't buy any tanks from Rostfrei steels Private Limited.

#rostfreisteels #rostfreisteelpvtltd #glstanks #glstanksindia #rostfreifraud

No comments:

Post a Comment